Blogger Widgets

Tuesday 12 February 2013

Bye MSP!

Bye MSP! Im going to have to leave! Im leaving my account on it will be RARELY if I come on. Bye!
A special shout out to all my close friends! LittleA, PennyField, Animalover2012, skyler3, htyre, lauraH, poverty4, rose james, leanne copeland. I WILL MISS YOU!


R.I.P Eric Cassal! -failed his fight for cancer- “To die, to sleep - 
To sleep, perchance to dream - ay, there's the rub,
For in this sleep of death what dreams may come...” 
― William.


5 comments:

  1. rich u cant do tht get back on now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG RICH YH GET BACK ON YOU CANT LEAVE!O: :'(

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHY ARE YOU QUITTING:O Make a post about it

    ReplyDelete
  4. And rich if u didnt already know... YOUR LEVEL 15 NOW! PLEASEEE COME BACK ON

    ~ Pennyfield / Anna

    Lol i like writing tht

    ReplyDelete