Blogger Widgets

Wednesday 13 February 2013

I got hacked?

Give me proof im getting hacked please. I told MSP to check my blog to see your comments. Anyways take a screenshot and put it on your blog and then tell me your blog so I can e-mail MSP to see it! IF THEY WASTED MY DIAMONDS ANDSC THEY WILL NOT LIKE TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! BANNED, REPORTED, BLOCKED AND LOADS OF PEOPLE BELIEVE ME BECAUSE IM TRUTHFUL ILL TELL THEM WHAT YOU DONE!

Bye pollypopkins, if your reading this dump me, I dont think I will get on.
 R.I.P Eric Cassal!

3 comments:

  1. Urmm Rich... Polly already dumped you...
    And can u take a screen shot of ur screen when u try and get on msp, i could try and get u on, or u could do that thing where you do your email and it sends the pass...? can u reply to this comment so i cant try and help u get on

    ~ Anna/Pennyfield

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually i dunno if she dumped youh, she blocked me that why it might say u hav no gf...? I dunno why she blocked me:'(

      Delete
  2. Yes she has dumped u i checked on my other acc:L

    ReplyDelete